Best Laptop For Engineering Students – Today, many laptops are so overestimated that it’s easy to make mistakes on this expensive investment. Desktop PCs, Laptops, Smartphones and all other gadgets are expensive. Getting the best laptop deals for engineering students, they’re also more expensive. In this article, you will know our picks for the Top 10 Best Laptop For Engineering Students.
Best Laptops for engineering students must be fast, effective, and versatile. I only had a desktop PC when I first joined the college. I thought it would be enough. Unfortunately, it was not. Also, if I had bought my laptop based only on price and not focused on any additional features, I would have made a big mistake in purchasing a laptop that I had to keep with me for at least four years. Below are our picks that should help you avoid that kind of fate.
Check out the table list of Top 10 Best Laptop For Engineering Students below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best Laptop For Engineering Students Laptop Name Laptop Rank Laptop Rating ASUS VivoBook S 1st 9.5 out of 10 Acer Aspire VX 15 2nd 9.4 out of 10 Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 4th 9.3 out of 10 Lenovo Yoga 720 5th 9.2 out of 10 Apple 13″ MacBook Air 6th 9.2 out of 10 Dell XPS 13 7th 9.1 out of 10 ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH54 8th 9.1 out of 10 Acer Swift 7 9th 9.0 out of 10 Acer Swift 5 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Laptops For Engineering Students 2019
ASUS VivoBook S Full HD Laptop, Intel Core i7-8550U, NVIDIA GeForce MX150, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Windows...
2 used from $726.46
- Featuring the latest mobile technologies with 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Processor and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics
- 15.6" Full HD Wide View display with up to 178° viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- Slim 14.2" wide, 0.7" thin and portable footprint with 0.3" bezel for a stunning 80% screen-to-body ratio
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD combo; Ergonomic backlit keyboard
Acer Aspire VX 15 Laptop, 7th Gen Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 15.6 Full HD, 16GB DDR4,...
2 used from $995.00
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- HDD upgrade kit available (2.5" bracket with SATA and power cable). Contact Acer support for your complimentary kit.
Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Laptop, (Intel Core i7 (up to 3.8 GHz),16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050
14 used from $760.00
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core (6MB Cache, up to 3.8 GHz)
- 16GB, 2400MHz, DDR4; up to 32GB (additional memory sold separately) [16G2D]
- 512GB Pie Solid State Drive , No Optical Drive option
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4 15.6-Inches Full HD Notebook (7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U, GeForce 940MX, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB...
2 used from $699.66
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD,Card Reader:SD Card
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
Lenovo Yoga 720 2-in-1 15.6" FHD IPS Touch-Screen Ultrabook, Quad Core Intel i7-7700HQ, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Thunderbolt, Fingerprint...
11 used from $739.99
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor 2.8 GHz (max boost speed up to 3.8GHz) 6MB Cache, Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 15.6-inch Full HD IPS 10-point multitouch screen, Full HD Higher resolution equals better picture quality. Screens come in a range of resolutions (measured in pixels, horizontal x vertical). The higher the resolution the greater the picture quality.1920 x 1080 resolution Widescreen LED, Convertible 360° flip-and-fold design, Stylus Capable Screen, Windows Ink Capable, Stylus not included
Apple 13" MacBook Air, 1.8GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core Processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Mac OS, Silver, MQD42LL/A (Newest...
37 used from $735.99
- 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz
- 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
5 used from $721.09
- 7th generation Intel Core i5-7200u 2.50 GHz Processor
- 8GB lpddr3-1866mhz included; 8GB maximum
- 256GB SSD storage; No Optical Drive included
- 13.3" QHD+ (3200 x 1800) infinityedge touch Display
- Windows 10 operating system; silver
ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH54 13.3-inch LCD Ultra-Slim Laptop (Core i5 Processor, 8GB DDR3, 256GB SSD, Windows 10) w/ Harman Kardon Audio,...
12 used from $588.59
- Built-in fingerprint reader with one-touch login via Windows Hello feature
- 13.3-Inch wide-view Full-HD LCD Display with Windows 10 Pre-installed
- Latest 7th generation Intel i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Processor (Turbo to 3.1 GHz)
- Fast storage and memory featuring 256GB SSD with 8GB DDR3 RAM
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI/D-SUB/USB Type C, 802.11a/c WiFi, and SD Card Reader; Sleek and light weight 2.6 lbs aluminum body for comfortable portability
Acer Swift 7, 13.3" Full HD, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7Y54, 8GB LPDDR3, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, SF713-51-M90J
1 used from $999.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7Y54 Processor 1.2GHz (Up to 3.2GHz)
- 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory, 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- Up to 9-hours Battery Life
Acer Swift 5, 14" Full HD, 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7500U, 8GB LPDDR3, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, SF514-51-706K
1 used from $899.77
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7GHz (Up to 3.5GHz)
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS CineCrystal LED-backlit Display
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory, 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- Up to 13-hours Battery Life
Above are our best choices for the Top 10 Best Laptop For Engineering Students. And to decrease your stress, we have also put the Amazon links to all those laptop deals. If you have just entered the engineering college and are looking for a suitable laptop deal for you, you can go with any of the laptop stated in the list above.
So as we end this article, we’d love to hear your suggestions on our Top 10 Best Laptop For Engineering Students list. So please leave your comments below.